Marketplacer Salesforce Commerce Cloud Cartridge
September 14, 2022 – DENVER, CO –Marketplacer, a global platform that enables brands, retailers, suppliers, communities and innovators to easily build and grow successful online marketplaces at scale, is now on Salesforce AppExchange as the Marketplacer Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Cartridge and available to customers worldwide.
The Marketplacer SFCC Cartridge helps businesses implement a curated marketplace or range extension model that supports flexible business options for third-party party selling and complements existing commerce strategies. Curated marketplaces are forecasted to become a major driver of retail sales as retailers and businesses look to grow revenue without taking on traditional risk. Edge by Ascential’s recent Future of Marketplaces Report cited third-party marketplaces as accounting for 60% of ecommerce globally by 2027.
“Ten years ago you hardly heard about your average retailer employing Range Extension but now it’s becoming one of the most compelling strategies retailers are exploring to support digital sales growth, so it’s little surprise there’s increasing demand through leading platforms like Salesforce Commerce Cloud to offer this capability,” says Jason Wyatt, chairman and co-founder of Marketplacer.
“The Marketplacer SFCC Cartridge is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by offering retailers and other businesses an easy path launching their own curated marketplaces,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to connect customers with the right apps and experts for their business needs.”
With Marketplacer’s SFCC Cartridge businesses are able to: Synchronize catalogs between Marketplacer and Salesforce Commerce Cloud through a continuous data stream of product information which helps reduce risk in 3rd-party product transactions. Among others, features include:
● Sellers can easily list on a retailer’s site by importing products, inventory, and price from Marketplacer to SFCC.
● Allows business users to switch between full and delta feeds (for catalog, inventory, pricebook and seller).
● Allows business users to get product images based on the required resolution.
● Ability to display the details of the Marketplacer product in the Product Detail, Listing, and Seller pages
● Ability to enable/ disable Marketplacer seller store policy in Product detail pages.
● Ability to export orders containing Marketplacer products only, alongside first-party products in the order.
● Ability to retrieve Order status updates from Marketplacer.
● Allows business users to modify the Marketplacer queries for each job.
● The SFCC Cartridge approach allows qualified SI’s to augment and modify the implementation to fit the specifics of a wide range of business technology ecosystems and processes so that it can fit into your existing user experience strategy.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies, developers, and entrepreneurs to build, market, and grow in entirely new ways. With more than 7,000 listings, 10 million customer installs, and 117,000 peer reviews, AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and across industries to ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
Salesforce, AppExchange, Commerce Cloud and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Marketplacer is a global technology Software as a Service (SaaS) platform equipped with all the tools and functionality needed to build successful and scalable online marketplaces, at speed. To date, Marketplacer has helped build and deploy over 100 Marketplaces connecting over 13,000 businesses worldwide. The Marketplacer platform exists to make growth simple, from implementing marketplace strategies such as shipment from drop-ship sellers, adding new categories or third-party range extension, to consolidating markets and rolling out modern revenue models such as recurring memberships that allow businesses to grow faster and beyond the constraints of capital inventory.
Marketplacer is responsible for the creation of online eCommerce solutions and business transformations of companies around the world. Visit Salesforce Commerce Cloud page for more information.