WHO IS USING MARKETPLACER
Our marketplace platform software technology
Our marketplace platform software comes with a full range of tools and features and integrates with partner systems, offering you a solution to launch your digital storefront where your sellers and customers meet.
While your sellers can add products and services independently, you’re still in control when it comes to your marketplace performance and monetisation model. This is a win-win solution for you, your sellers, and your customers, who will get to enjoy a convenient and personalised shopping experience.
WHY A MARKETPLACE STRATEGY
ENHANCED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Leverage our curation tools along with a smart data and insights module to offer a broader assortment of products and services, giving your customers an endless range and improved experience.
Effortlessly sell more
Easily add to your site every single product your current suppliers have alongside your own products, creating your own virtual marketplace, and giving you a share of all the extra revenue generated.
Scale without stress
More product choice equals more sales. But holding more inventory equals a high upfront cost and effort. Marketplacer helps you scale beyond physical stores and inventory holdings without wasting time and resources.
Unified, modern selling
Quickly deploy a unified solution that is endlessly scalable, easily integrated with drop shipping from anywhere (including easy fulfilment and returns), and no limitations on warehousing or range. less.
The marketplace platform creates an environment where operators and sellers easily transact, and shoppers enjoy a seamless buying experience.
Our scalable and solutions can help you create your dream online marketplace from scratch or integrate it with an existing site or mobile app. By partnering with us, you can access a great set of tools and features for product listing, orders, inventory, order status support, etc. With this extensive range of tools, your marketplace runs like a well-oiled machine.
We are proud of the fact that we are a global leader when it comes to marketplace software development. We’ve spent years learning how to navigate, iterate, and evolve within the digital marketplace to bring you advanced marketplace platform software. Create a great marketplace site that’s tailored to your needs on our marketplace platform.
In our efforts to create one of the best eCommerce marketplace platforms according to Forrester, we keep adaptability and flexibility in mind. This makes it simple for you to design your marketplace exactly as you want it. With our customisable software, you may create your ideal marketplace site depending on your needs and goals as an eCommerce business owner.
When it comes to your marketplace, there’s no need to waste time thinking about the highly complex technological aspects. We exist so that you may benefit and receive support from our decade of experience developing online marketplace platforms. Build a marketplace from the ground up or extend an existing eCommerce business to new heights. It’s possible with us.
We enjoy what we do because of the connections we make. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the greatest and most future-centric technology and software firms. Together, we offer you Marketplacer’s robust and dynamic marketplace website builder, which is surely going to meet all your demands in a singular destination, helping you build a reliable marketplace site.
No matter which stage of marketplace development you’re at, we have a solution that will meet your needs. We have a demonstrated track record of enhancing business performance, as well as generating leads and revenue creation. From large enterprises, brand retailers, and tribes, our flexible multi-vendor eCommerce marketplace solutions will certainly help you achieve your marketplace goals. We prioritise the customer experience to create a powerful multi-vendor marketplace platform.
Frequently asked Questions
What is marketplace software?
Also called multi-vendor marketplace, this tool allows you to create and manage an online site where customers and sellers meet. Think of it as a ‘physical’ marketplace where entrepreneurs sell their services and goods – the only major difference is that the transaction happens online.
A reputable marketplace solution provider supports business-to-consumer relationships and business-to-business or even consumer-to-consumer models.
Marketplace platforms are very similar to eCommerce software; both create and manage digital storefronts. However, a marketplace solution is intended to accommodate multiple suppliers, whereas eCommerce is created to serve just a single seller.
What are the features of an eCommerce marketplace platform?
On an eCommerce marketplace platform, more sellers mean more products become available, which leads to added value potential – and eventually, more customers. It is important to ensure that the platform you use puts a premium on seller-management capabilities, flexible technology, and community-building features to ensure a better user journey.
Here are some features of our eCommerce marketplace platforms:
- The operator portal: Covers day-to-day onboarding, marketplace management, product and return maintenance, central database management, process payments and payouts, tax and accounting, orders and logistics, communications and marketing, ratings and reviews, and data and insights.
- Seller Portal: Allows sellers to access their own marketplace and manage orders, refunds, logistics, marketing and promotion, as well as insights and reporting.
How to set up a marketplace for your business?
The content you’ll find here can help you get started with your journey. Whether you’re planning to create a marketplace from scratch or convert your existing eCommerce store to a multi-vendor marketplace, Marketplacer can help you to set up a marketplace for your business.
- Analyse the potential of your idea. The best business ideas solve other people’s problems and monetise them in the process.
- Identify your audience and their pain points.
- Identify and analyse your competitors, paying close attention to their strengths and weaknesses that your marketplace aims to solve.
- Determine the best monetisation model for your marketplace. You can come up with the answer if you ask yourself this question, ‘How will I earn money’? Depending on the nature of your business, you can earn through commission, listing fee, advertising, subscription, and freemium.
- Sign up for our multi-vendor marketplace platform to create a prototype to test your idea. Marketplacer is an excellent software to test the profitability of your business concept.
- Prepare project documentation that will serve as a roadmap for you and your team.
- Once the prototype and project documentations are done, start developing the actual marketplace in its ‘barest’ form, i.e., just enough features to attract early users. The idea here is to get enough user feedback to make steady improvements. During the improvement phase, Marketplacer can help make the necessary tweaks to help you grow your seller and customer base.
- Grow your digital marketplace by reaching out to suppliers and sellers. You can find them by scanning your competitors and using search engines and social media. Of course, you should also grow your customer base, which you can do by creating and advertising a landing page; starting a blog and community; joining forums and groups; and partnering with influencers or local celebrities.
If you’re looking for a marketplace platform that offers solid marketplace features, and an easy-to-use admin panel, Marketplacer can help you build your dream online service marketplace